Wednesday, December 28, 2011

The BIG guy comes to visit us at school

Yes Santa came to school. Sarah said "Dad it was the REAL Santa. He was fat because he ate too many cookies. It wasn't a pillow in his shirt."



After taking pictures Santa left a gift for each child. 
The following pictures help illustrate why I feel stressed when deciding 
what gifts are just right for our children at Christmas time.
It's funny because Sarah's dolly was one she got 2 years ago for Christmas. 
I just bought a little car seat for her and cleaned her up a bit. 
Leah's gift was a brand new, very cute, I thought, barbi type doll that had changeable hair. But she just kept asking: "Is Santa going to bring us more presents though?" Barbi's were on her list... 
Ah well I guess a little disappointment is just part of life... ???



That's not a forced smile at all...
HA!


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment