I never read the news any more. There's no time! But last night I had time, and read a little. I remembered then that the world is a great big place full of all kinds of serious problems. Almost all of which I have absolutely no control or influence in. And I remembered that I have such a good life full of comforts and ease and freedoms and peace in a beautiful place. Here where the ocean is just a walk away from home. Here where almost everyday the sky is such a bright blue just looking up at it feels good. And where from my front door I can watch the moon, huge and orange, rising up from the horizon. And I remembered that families are so important, and that I have such good family on all sides and directions.
And so even as I feel the pressures of things that need to be done and lack of time to do it all, I am so glad for everything I am living right now.
This morning Sarah said to me when she woke up "Oh mom, I'm so glad your here!"
ME TOO!!!
I love you Sherri! I need to come visit you and look up at that blue sky.
ReplyDelete