We had a lovely Easter weekend. On Saturday we went to the McAllister's egg hunt. Sarah and Leah were so cut looking for eggs.
Leah was fascinated with all Donja's beautiful birds.
The kids were stoked with all their candy.
Enjoyed General Conference immensely. Had the missionaries over between sessions. That's always a blessing. I loved that this year the boys took notes for the first time. It's so incredible to hear the insights and inspiration they receive. As a mother, at least for this one, what great joy it brings to hear my children speak of Christ's resurrection, faith, love and life after death with such conviction. And what a blessing to reflect on the things of heaven. The things of my own life, what I need to do better at, what we are doing right. Such a necessary part of growth...
I love this time of year.
No comments:
Post a Comment